Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Felicity's Noah's Ark Question

  1. #1
    Inactive Member TexasMom's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2005
    Posts
    183
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been researching this piece a bit and ran into a question. On Curt's AG site, the version with the stripe at the bottom is pictured as the first edition. On Meg's Site it is pictured as the second version. Does anyone know which is correct??

    Thanks!

    Faith

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Faith, I just checked my catalogue that Felicity made her debut in (in christmas 91') and the ark with a stripe at the bottom is the one that is featured. Im not sure when they changed it, but it is still that way in the 94 catalogues I have as well. (spring 94 anyway) Im thinking that it must have been in the late 90s because I dont see very many with no stripe at the bottom and in fact was not aware they ever made a change to it until I got back into collecting. And Im usually pretty good at noticing those sort of details. Hope this helped! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •